New Ensuite in the Master Bedroom, and Added Extra Bedroom
Renovate the ensuite bathroom, with improvement to non-natural lighting. Determine whether a third bedroom can be added to the home within budget and without changing the overall footprint of the house.
Keep within a fixed budget
Manage building consent process
Help with interior design
Complete the project with no delays
Before they reached out to Add Value Renovations, Dylan & Hannah shared a vision to transform their 1970's two-bedroom architectual dwelling into a spacious and inviting three-bedroom family home.
Scroll down to see how their renovation progressed, and how you can achieve your dream too.
1. It was very important to Dylan that he and Hannah found a building company they could trust, that would help them through the renovation process.
Dylan and Hannah had a great relationship with their plumber, Gagan from PlumbFirst, who recommended reaching out to Simon from Add Value renovation to have a chat about what they wanted to achieve with their dream home.
2. Project manager Simon Liu made sure he had all the details, and really understood Dylan and Hannah's vision and budget. Together, with some help from interior design, they worked out all the details.
To make the process easier, Simon put together a package that included the designing, drafting and consent process. It made the process for Dylan very easy -he didn't have to figure out who to contact and what information he needed for an accurate costing.
3. With two small children, Hannah and Dylan needed a deadline-driven project manager who could get the project done to the agreed timeframe.
Simon made sure all the suppliers and tradespeople were scheduled and organised to ensure an efficient, timely and streamlined installation.
4. As it's coming together, Hannah and Dylan were able to see progress photos like this one as we updated them regularly, within the BuilderTrend project workspace we shared with them.
Scroll down to see what their finished master-bedroom ensuite looks like now!
5. Dylan and Hannah added 26% to the GV valuation of their home, and they're thrilled they were able to add a third bedroom and a new ensuite in the master bedroom.
Founded by Simon Liu back in 2014, Add Value Renovation has established itself as one of the most trusted building company in Auckland who specialised in renovations and home extensions. We provide a professional renovation and installation services with a real focus on customer satisfaction.